South African lady describes how her Nigerian spouse has been battering her for quite a long time!





A South African lady named Nonhle Mamthembu Nweke, took her instagram record to uncover her Nigerian spouse who she said has been battering her for quite a long time.


"I would not like to broadcast this however this is outside my ability to control. iIcant even go to the shop without expecting that a man I once called my significant other could come and kill me and abandon me by the road to be eaten by dogsHe conned various circumstances i pardoned that… … all during the time he beat me up even while pregnant with his own kids … ..GUESS WHAT I FORGAVE HIM FOR THAT TOO. 

He stole from me, from my family LOL HE EVEN stole the ring he got me and pawned it IN FACT HE PAWNED EVERYTHING WE OWNED EVEN A CAR FOR R5000 … regardless I pardoned him.even when his better half sent me unclad pics of them in informal lodging me despite everything I excused that.AM I NOT HUMAN?????DON'T I HAVE A BREAKING POINT??? Remain FOR THE KIDS SAKE THEY SAY!!!!!! UNTIL I'M DEAD???? i moved out and remained alone with my children i cannot go to the shop without expecting that the will come and assault me. 

Evidently in their way of life there's not at all like separation, well in my way of life there's in no way like abusive behavior at home… … YEAH IM SNAPPING COZ I'VE HAD ENOUGH… .toward the beginning of today i secured the level went and left the entryway no knowing he now knows where i stay GUESS wgat he assaulted me again and i'm draining once again..AS USUAL. HE took my pack took my telephones and slapped me… .his last words I WILL DISTURB YOU TILL U DIE NO ONE LEAVES ME AND GETS TO MOVE ON IN PEACE… … well even while still hitched to him i never found peace,but he wouldn't know coz he spent the vast majority of his evenings out with companions, even christmas days were for him and his s***S … 

In the event that ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME ,AT LEAST YOU ALL KNOW NOW… … .my children will grow up without a mother,,,,,and definitely i tried the police and got zero assistance from that point i get it genuine what individuals say the police just act when there's a dead body. I figure SOON MY FAMILY WILL BE UPLOADING FUNERAL#NONHLE'SFUNERAL.

No comments