Dear employer, Have you seen Neymar new outrageous salary breakdown? – Nigerian

Image result for Neymar

Responses keep on trailing Neymar's €222m move from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain, and a Nigerian has issued a hilarious warning to his employer.

The Nigerian, Ayodimeji Badejoko, in a Facebook post, featured his qualities, which he noted far supersede the 25-year-old Brazillian's, before finishing up with "Do the needful before you begin numbering your misfortune like Barcelona FC."

He composed


Dear employer,

Shame on you.

Have you seen #Neymar new salary breakdown?

He is a community primary school dropout but I am a graduate,

He can’t communicate in English but my communication skills are great assets,

He exhibits extreme pride but I am humble & meek,

He is rebellious and could be violent at workplace but I am very jovial and a team player.

He is Neymar Jnr but I am a first born.

With all these bad traits, he still got a new pay package.

I have better qualities than #Neymar

Do the needful before you start counting your loss like BarcelonaFC.

Yours faithfully,

#ayoSpecie

No comments