Glamour model, 20 tells of her terror after she was drugged, stuffed in sack, headed to Italian farmhouse and sold as sex slave on Dark Web

Chloe Ayling's family feared they would never see her again having been lured from the UK with the promise of a photoshoot

Online criminal gathering, known as Black Death, tricked Chloe Ayling, 20, to a relinquished shop close to Milan's Central Station with the guarantee of a photoshoot. 

She was pushed into the boot and driven 120 miles to a farmhouse in Turin where she was kept for six days. Yet, she was sans set when they discovered she was a mother of a two-year-old kid. 

Portraying her horrendous difficulty, Miss Ayling, said in a police articulation: 'A man wearing dark gloves dug out from a deficit and put one hand on my neck and one on my mouth to prevent me from shouting.

'A second person wearing a black balaclava gave me an injection in my right forearm. I think I lost consciousness. When I woke up I was wearing a pink bodysuit and the socks I am wearing now.

'I realised I was in the boot of a car with my wrists and ankles handcuffed, adhesive tape on my mouth. I was inside a bag and was only able to breathe through a small hole.'  


Having been flown back to the UK, talking at her three-room terraced home in Coulsdon, south London, Miss Ayling said she 'dreaded for her life' amid her experience. 

On her doorstep today, the 20-year-old model said: 'I've been through a terrifying experience. I've feared for my life, second by second, minute by minute, hour by hour.

'I'm incredibly grateful to the Italian and UK authorities for all they have done to secure my safe release.

'I have just arrived home after four weeks and haven't had time to collect my thoughts.

'I am not at liberty to say anything further until I have been debriefed by the UK police.' 

It is the second time the young model has been left fearing for her life this year having been caught up in the terror attack on the Champs-Élysées in Paris. 

She was strolling down the world renowned road having gone by the city for a photoshoot in April when ISIS shooters with AK-47s began splashing slugs in an assault that murdered policeman Xavier Jugele. 


Her family admitted they thought they would never see her again and a friend told the Daily Mirror:

'They thought they would never see her alive again. She has been through hell. We just want to get her home'. 

A spokesman for her agency said: 'She has been with the police visiting the crime scene. I have been in touch with her family the whole time. Our prime concern now is to get her back safely.'

The online criminals, known as Black Death, lured the model, 20, whose identity has not been revealed, from Paris to an abandoned shop near Milan 's Central Station with the promise of a photoshoot

At a sensational police press conference in Milan her captor was named as Polish-born Lukasz Herba, 30, who is accused of trying to sell her on the internet for 300,000 Euros (£270,000) through bitcoin. When officers arrested him he was found in possession of a pamphlet on Black Death which offers the sexual services of women for auction.

A photo evidently transferred to the association's site demonstrated a topless lady tied up nearby points of interest incorporating estimations and nationality in a clear commercial - in spite of the fact that the picture is accepted to have been taken from a random explicit film. 

In a rundown of terms and conditions the advert, which was discharged by police in Italy, states: 'Young ladies can be transported all inclusive, we have contractual workers at that, for a cost... EU conveyance is free, may require significant investment dependant on current area and drop-off point.' 

It takes note of the British model's points of interest as 'Conceived in UK; Abducted in Italy; Held in Germany; 19 year old; Caucasian; 34DD-25-35; Beginner display; Starting offer $300,000. Closeout happens 16.7.2017'.

No comments