"Apologize to me or I sue you" – 2face says to Blackface

“Apologise to me or I sue you” – 2face Tells Blackface - GIST

Nigerian Music Legend, 2face Idibia, has had enough of blackface's bologna, and has talked back at him over his relentless allegations. 

2baba, in a letter through his legal counselors, requested for an open apologyy from the artist over his defamatory remarks.

In the letter dated May fifth, 2017, got totally by method for str8upbangin, it said that Blackface, real names "Ahmedu Augustine" can likewise moreover confront jail sentence on the off chance that he declines to make an expression of remorse and cease from putting forth false expression around 2face and Efe Omorogbe.


See the Letter Below:


“Apologise to me or I sue you” – 2face Tells Blackface - GIST

No comments