In America Primary teacher sacked after twerking video turns into a web sensation

A randy primary school teacher has allegedly lost her occupation after a video clip of her twerking in a swimming outfit while away on vacation, turned into a web sensation.



READ:

The 24-year-old teacher, Miss Clarissa, who had been on vacation in Cabo, San Lucas when the footage had been recorded, uncovers that she had been compelled to leave her place of employment after fangry parents had found out about the video clip.

Miss Clarissa had taught in the northern Mexican state of Sonora for three years prior to her dismissal.

While speaking to Mexican media, Miss Clarissa said:

“They didn’t give me any other option at my school than to resign.

"I didn’t know what else to do apart from leave as quickly as I could.

“It was a dance competition, something like this doesn’t define me as a person, it was my free time and we’re in the 21st century."

Miss Clarissa had also reportedly claimed the first price for the dance competition she had participated in which had led to the lose of her job.

“I knew there were mobile phones but I never imagined this would go viral and anyway, I’m not doing anything bad."
 The disgraced teacher may in any case be in fortunes as reports have uncovered that a backfire has started on the web with near 150 individuals marking a change.org request which purportedly requires the prompt restoration of Miss Clarissa.

An accompanying text, which is alleged to have been written by parents who did not support her "sacking", has also been released, threatening a school fees boycott if Miss Clarissa wasn’t reinstated.

FUNNY RIGHT /

No comments