Rapper Olamide breaks down on social media


Popular Nigerian rapper, Olamide is probably having a mental breakdown or 'mid-life crisis'.

The vocalist took to Snapchat to pour out his feelings in depressing pictures.

He wrote, "Don't frustrate another person pikin. Bug ur parent at least de brought u to dis world."



"And some bugging ass dude ruining my day too", he continued.

He assist went ahead to tell whoever it was that incited such upheaval to 'stop bugging him as he's also hungry'.

"I'm chasing my dreams chase urs. Don't bug me i'm hungry too," he wrote.
According to kemiher, Olamide copies the style of late rapper 'Dagrin'. She said, "I have contacts. Remember my nickname in Canada was snitch lady. People who want to snitch and they don't want people to know they've told you something, people tell me these things."

On January 2, 2016 Kemi Olunloyo tweeted about Olamide andhis behaviour at the Headies award which took place a day before. She criticized the rapper for his controversial behaviour on stage and online. She also said that Olamide does money rituals.

"We all know Olamide does plenty of money rituals. If I'm lying may thunder strike my ass #TheHeadies2015 Olamide and Don Jazzy ain't the same" she tweeted.

Kemi Olunloyo who is the daughter  of previous Oyo state governor Victor Omololu Olunloyo is known for her intense and dubious proclamations on the web.

No comments