Linda Ikeji ends beef with Wizkid



The heated banter between well known blogger, Linda Ikeji, and Starboy Entertainment singer, Wizkid has now ended.



As indicated by Linda Ikeji's Blog, Ikeji settled her beef with the singer at the office of the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni.


Ikeji expressed that she needed peace when the police boss asked about her enthusiasm for the case.

She wrote, “So Wizkid and I met with the Commissioner of Police today and when the Commissioner asked me what I wanted them to do with the case...I told him that I wanted peace.”
“And the reason why I insisted on peace and not to drag the matter further i.e go to court, is because Wizkid and his lawyers have been apologizing since Friday, up until today!”

Linda Ikeji reported Wizkid to the Lagos State Commissioner of Police following the latter’s outburst on Instagram.

She guaranteed that Wizkid has through his legal advisors appealed to her, requesting for forgiveness.

“I spoke with Wizkid through his lawyer on Friday April 15th where he tendered an apology to me and said he wasn't a violent person, that he didn't mean what he said, that it was just an emotional outburst. And then he asked for forgiveness," Ikeji wrote.

As indicated by LIB, Wizkid has been advised concerning his threat and may face the fury of the law if he repeats such an action.

No comments