R Kelly Responds To Sexual Abuse Allegations On New 19-Minute Song ‘I Admit’

Image result for r kelly


Presumably not the best thought but rather R&B star, R Kelly, shared another 19-minute  titled ‘I Admit’ as some sort of reply to the bevy of sexual assault and sexual misconduct allegations he’s up against.

The song addresses allegations of abusing women, holding women in a sex “cult,”, him being abused by a family member as a child and more. Throughout the song, Kelly repeatedly denies all allegations. R Kelly used his Instagram account to preview the song in a live stream on 22 July.

On the song, he sings,

“Say I’m abusing these women/ What the f*ck, that’s some absurd shit/ They brainwashed?/ Really?/ Kidnapped?/ Really?/ Can’t eat?/ Really?/ Real talk, that shit sound silly.”

He also added

“What’s the definition of a cult?/ What’s the definition of a sex slave?/ Go to the dictionary, look it up/ Let me know I’ll be here waiting.”

Kelly also went out at Talkshow host Wendy WIlliams who had been critical of him. singing

“Now Wendy Williams mad with me/ But I ain’t never offered her no drink/ But I’ll admit that she asked me/ Can I get a little Hennessey?/ Then we both turned off our phones/ We drinked, I smoked, we talked/ And I admit that I told it all/ From my good points to my faults/ She said, “What about Aaliyah?”/ I said, “Love”/ She said, “What about the tape?”/ I said, “Hush”/ I said, “My lawyer said, ‘Don’t say noth’’/ “But I can tell you I’ve been set up”

You can listen to the song here online 


No comments