Blac Chyna flaunts her extreme curves in sheer lingerie while posing against a bathtub



Her Instagram feed is littered with sexy snaps. 

And on Friday, Blac Chyna shared three new photos of her voluptuous body as she posed nearly nude in a bathtub. 

The 30-year-old model was scantily clad in a sheer corset dress and sky-high heels. 

Blac donned a long pink wig and claw-like nails for her seductive photoshoot.

And she posed with every intention of showing off her large bottom and enhanced breasts. 

The D.C. native was wearing lingerie by Mont Boudoir.

Chyna has recently allowed 18-year-old rapper YBN Almighty Jay back into her life, but she is currently shunning her mother Tokyo Toni. 



On Wednesday, Toni reached out to Blac's bestie Amber Rose via social media in the hopes of seeing her grand-kids—King, five, Chyna's son with rapper Tyga, and Dream, her 20-month-old daughter with Rob Kardashian. 

'Can you do me a favor if it's anywhere deep in your heart can you please tell her I said let me see those kids!' she pleaded. 'I have not seen these kids and she's punishing me for nothing!'


Two days prior to her plea, Tokyo vocalized her issue with Chyna's rap aspirations.

'This is my last video dealing with my offspring, Blac Chyna,' she said in an Instagram video. 'If I find out that my daughter got into that music industry, y'all mother f**kas out there in California gon have a problem with me.' 

She added: 'I never in my life seen her sing a whole note. And if she become a rapper or f**k with that music industry, I'm going to come kick some a** and doors in. Facts.' 

No comments