"I reacted because Tinubu's wife called me a dog," Dino Melaye Senator claims


Disputable Senator, Dino Melaye has purportedly uncovered that his associate, Senator Oluremi Tinubu incited him by calling him a dog and a hooligan. 

In a late report by Daily Post, the Senator speaking to Kogi West Senatorial District asserted that after  the Executive session on alleged plot to impeach President Muhammadu Buhari, went astray, Senator Tinubu tackled the floor and called him a puppy and a hooligan in her commitment.

“At the Executive session, an issue generated controversy and while contributing, Senator Remi suddenly stood up and called me a dog and a thug, of course, I had to react. How could I have said I will beat & impregnate her at the same time,” he said.

Speaking further, Melaye said, “You can recall that I am no coward. I have always been like this and I do not speak my mind through proxies and that was the reason I took to streets whenever the need arose, particular in defense of democracy.”
The Senator further denied using insolent, abusive, degrading & unmannerless language against any Senator.
He reportedly stated this at a press briefing after plenary on Thursday, July 14, 2016, to clear the air on his alleged altercation with the wife of the APC’s National leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Melaye's account is contrary to earlier reports that after she was recognized to speak, Senator Tinubu had simply said the Senate should not be reduced to a kindergarten where Senators could just issue childish threats, and called on Senators to close ranks and seek reconciliation amongst its members.

No comments