I don't bleach my skin, Reminisce exhaust

                           Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and indoor

For some time now, there have been whispers coursing in media outlets that well known rapper, Reminisce, has rolled out a few improvements to his skin which makes him look more pleasant than he used to be. 

However, in a chat with Sunday Scoop, the Alaga Ibile lampooned the rumours and its peddlers. “It is a wicked rumour for people to say that I bleach my skin. Those who know me from way back will tell you that I have a fair complexion, and I always try to take care of my skin by eating good food. I have never used any type of bleaching cream and I’m not about to start now. In fact, that’s the worst rumour I have ever heard about my person,” he said.

On what motivates him to compose tunes, he stated, "I am enlivened by God and my condition. I was likewise enlivened by many individuals to begin music. I think everybody in my era was enlivened by Michael Jackson. Snoop Dog, 2face, Biggie and numerous others roused me. At a point in time I knew I could do it professionally. Firstly, I built up the enthusiasm for tuning in to other individuals and thereafter, I said to myself that I want to do it. You should begin from tuning in to other individuals; you don't simply find your ability."

The rapper also maintained that he is not really into ladies. He said, “I’m not a ladies’ man. I am always with my boys, I don’t go out, I don’t go to clubs, and I make music. I go out only when I have events.”

No comments